Thursday, December 13, 2007

So lonely

I realise that it's been almost a year since my first blog post now. It's been an interesting scientific experiment, in a way. Mostly, I'm surprised about the lack of response. And, in a way, not surprised at all. There are billions of blogs in the universe, and I, for one, don't surf random blogs. Even though I realise it's interesting. I just don't have the time. But, based on a counter, which I don't find very reliable at all, it seems that I've had less than one readers a day during the ongoing year. And also, I find myself wanting to get feedback on my posts. And also, wanting to feel that there is a readership.

Looking back, I've found nothing incriminating in my posts. Also, there are very few things that I couldn't let my mother know about. And also, some might say, that I don't communicate enough. Not to mention that hardly any real names of real persons have been mentioned.

Therefore, I've decided to leak the URL to a certain bunch of friends. And threaten them with violence, should they misuse it. We'll see in the end of 2008, if there'll be any difference in the counter statistics.

2 comments:

Jimbo said...

Oho, en paremmin sano. Or should I comment in English: You lovely weirdo, "almost a year" writing and now a revelation. Better never than ever, or how you say it in English ;-) Mine is rusty so maybe I continue in Finnish after all: Mukavata päästä sinunkin pääsi sisälle, kun tuo yhteydenpito on mitä on. Lupaan yrittää antaa "lukijapalautetta", jos niikseen tulee.Niin ja taidan pistää omaan linkkilistaan, niin pääsee vaimokin ihmettelemään, mitä sie puuhailet. :-)

Bugg said...

I'm still reading!