Friday, March 09, 2007

Short post

You know, I had a good intention to write short posts. Even though the title of the blog suggests otherwise. Because that's how it just is, short and to the point, that's good and you're not going to become bored and f**k off.

So here's a very short topic: I'm not british, even though my masterful use of the language might suggest so; I'm actually Finglish. In fact, it might have become apparent in a recent post, Politics!.

*Cough*

Well, I suppose there should be some kind of a point to every post though. So why not tell you what I've been thinking to write about: the origins of my sense of humour. Oh crap, I'm beginning to see why this blog will be like most others, i.e. interesting only to people who already know me. But I'll try to make it universal.

And might I add, eat my shorts! Short, eh?

No comments: