Friday, April 18, 2008

The quickest blog entry in the world

Ok, I'm going to have to be very fast and efficient here. I guess I have approximately... damn, shouldn't have written "approximately", "about" would have been much faster to write and done the same thing, but yeah, approximately 4 minutes to write this entry. That's because my kid is not asleep yet and I'll have to go put him to sleep soon. So I'll just give you a short status report on moi, instead of the volumes 1-20 on household cleaning tips that I would like to write:

- My laptop broke and was being serviced. What an awful 10 days that was.
- I got a new bicycle. Sweet! So far the top time from home to work (or vice versa) is 4:47 (1.6 km).
- Our family has, apparently, moved to the upper class: we're having somebody coming to clean up our apartment tomorrow. From window washing to floor scrubbing. I can't wait. I like cleaning, but lately there's been no time to do it. And if it is affordable to buy as a service, then hey, why not.
- Oh great, now my wife got the kid to sleep and came to stand behind me. How am I going to write anything now.
- Hmmm. I was just thinking that... honey, I'll clean up the toilet tomorrow, there's no reason to do it now, it's late and... oh, never mind, I'll do it now.
- Yeesh. I wonder whether or not one can improve their concentration capability by practicing. If, for example, one would try to concentrate on complex stuff in a noisy environment for a long time, would they get better at it? I think so, based on empiric experiments.
- I would like to have sex. I wonder if that's possible.

No comments: