Friday, October 26, 2007

Various excuses

Well. I sat down to write, but I can't seem to squeeze out a real post. Here's an assortment of excuses (one of these is real, the others I just made up, guess which is which):
1) Facebook is just too addictive
2) I had a real good topic, but I'm too drunk now to finish it
3) Insane schedules at work, caused constipation
4) The lettet "t" came loose in my keyboatd
5) I just can't get work-related problems out of my mind
6) I keep worrying about my brother, who's grown a moustache
7) The lack of real problems because I'm just too well-off
8) A skewer through the brains
9) Existential anxiety attack
10) Meaning of life solved, everything else meaningless.

The first one to guess right gets a free, non-banana gift!

2 comments:

Jimbo said...

My guess is this:
6) I keep worrying about my brother, who's grown a moustache

And why? Because that made me laugh the most and the things that make you laugh the most are usually the real things. Right?

Ville said...

Mmm... no. I'm not sure about your theory either. But, hey, a good guess anyway, and because it is the only one so far, you get the present - a brisk song, just for you:

For he's a jolly good fellow,
for he's a jolly good fellow,
for he's a jolly good fellow,
and so say all of us!