Friday, December 29, 2006

Wow, I'm still blogging

Ahem. It seems that there already are several blogs called the most boring blog in the world. The most boring blog in the universe is taken too. So much for originality. Well, originality is overrated anyway. And I can't be bothered to change the name of the blog anymore.

Of course I should have googled "the most boring blog in the world" before naming my blog so, but for once I acted on impulse. I've experienced this before: it's kind of depressing to get an idea, of which you are somewhat thrilled, e.g. invent a cool name for a band, only to find out that several people have implemented your idea years ago.

No hangover, luckily. The quantity of wine I consumed yesterday was moderate. Still it's stupid to drink at all on weekdays, when you have to go to work the next day. I only did it yesterday to bribe myself to do some cleaning. It worked, cleaning was fun. And I was rewarded by a nice, lemony smell in the toilet in the morning. I suppose I should mop the floors more often.

No comments: